Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Fandom

Actually, these past few months I'm not really that active in Hey! Say! JUMP! as tobikko,  I decided to have a 2 fandoms . one in JPOP and one in KPOP. so nowadays I am more focused on kpop because I'm still a newbie there but I didn't realize that I am more into to kpop. that caused me to forget important dates or celebrations of my HSJ fandom. I forgot yuyan and keito's birthday. I just realize it by now. when I opened my other FB account that is exclusive for JUMP. I am really wondering why are they posting keito's face. and I didn't know it was his birthday. I even didn't remember his birthday, how can I be a fan of JUMP. tsk! I got mad at myself for that. and another thing that makes me sad is that, most of the tobikko's leaving jump because they have another fandom in kpop. I know I should respect their opinion, but I can't help myself being sad. even in myself although I have a fandom in kpop and now I love them like what I loved JUMP. but in myself I will never leave JUMP. I would prefer to have 2 fandoms rather than leaving one of them. I love Hey! Say! JUMP! so much, and I miss them. what I really want to say is that. HSJ will always in my heart I will never leave them and be their forever fan and proud TOBIKKO. and for my another fandom in kpop I LOVE them also, my love for them is the same as much as I love JUMP . and I will never leave that fandom too. but I hope some tobikko's would also realize why they love jump at first and I hope they will never leave jump and stays with them forever.

I'm writing this because I just want to express my feelings and I am also waiting for my video to download completely. I would like to say sorry for my english. I'm not really good at it. xD

thank you ~ and goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment